Start to finish, there are only 4 steps in the whole Wyndly process.
1. You have a text, phone, or video consult to see if Wyndly is a good fit for you.
2. You take an at-home allergy test.
3. We review the test results with you.
4. Allergy medicine show up at your door.
Now, you're on the journey to living allergy-free!
While you're taking allergy medicine, we make sure to check-in to make sure your questions are answered and to adjust your personalized treatment as necessary.
Get rid of your allergies and your antihistamines. Keep your time using at-home therapy.
Wyndly’s allergy doctors expose you to small doses of your allergy triggers until you become desensitized and feel better for life. Stop taking your pills and start living without allergies. Schedule a consultation with our specialists to get started.
*Every consultation comes with a free-home allergy test
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
AS SEEN ON
1. We pinpoint your allergies.
Using your allergy test results, your doctor creates a personalized treatment plan that trains your immune system to stop responding to your allergy triggers.
2. We send your medications to your door.
Shipping is always free!
3. Expert care until you feel better.
Using convenient telemedical visits your specialist provides ongoing care until you feel better.
Real doctors. Real patients. Real results.
- Concern:Taking too many antihistamines every day
- Allergies:Tree and Grass Pollen
- Personalized Treatment Plan: At-home sublingual immunotherapy
Dr. Manan Shah
- Concern:Weekly in-office allergy shots take up too much time
- Allergies:Pollen, Cats, Dogs, Dust
- Personalized Treatment Plan: At-home sublingual immunotherapy allergy drops
Dr. Kent Northcote
- Concern:Trouble breathing through the whole day and night
- Allergies:Pollen, Dust
- Personalized Treatment Plan: Sublingual immunotherapy
Dr. Maheep Sohal
Lifetime allergy relief made easy
$ 99 / monthThat's it! No hidden fees! See if you're a candidate
- More affordable than in-office allergy care with no surprise co-pays, fees, or deductibles. Plus, we're HSA and FSA eligible
- Treating your allergies for life, not just for the next few hours
- Treating the cause of your allergies, not just the symptoms
- Online visits that save time — no more driving to the office and waiting to be called in.
- Dedicated allergy specialists answering your questions 24/7
Work with an experienced team to get the results you deserve.
We’ve helped thousands of patients in our local Denver office. Now you can have access to high-quality care from anywhere- with the comfort of a real physician team. All of our physicians are board certified, US Licensed specialists and our lead doctor is the president of the Colorado ENT Society.